- Aunt Amaya?
- Are you seriously picking that up?
- Seriously, yes. Stay here, I´ll bring my car.
- But aunt Amaya?
- What if the owner comes?
- Well, this is a park, I just see an Egyptian temple around, and an old stationary bike totally abandoned under the rain. So unless it belongs to the mummy in the temple, a more than probable option considering this BH model, I am picking it up with me.
- Your house is too small, where are you putting it?
- I am doing an open-air gym at the patio. So I can exercise for free and avoid visiting terrible big cans of sweat and muscles, designed by psychos who place mirrors everywhere, where I can´t help watching my beer belly at all times.
- But your neighbours will watch you training
- They will.
- You are weird
- And you a droopy drawers.
Once in the car
- Aunt Amaya, I think the bike is very cool. You know, I had a BH California.
- I had my first, my second and my third bike from BH.
- They rock. But I still don´t understand why the owner would leave it here.
- Some people think other people can reuse. See your grandfather, his country house is all about abandoned furniture, that he restored.
- Aunt Amaya, what I don´t get is WHY they did not sell those things on the Internet. I just exchanged my broken bike for a PSP.
So this is my 13 years old nephew Dani: naïf when it comes to finding and picking up cool abandoned stuff retro , smart when it comes to get an Internet deal.
He will rule the world.
I will keep on cycling in my new open air gym, where I am currently reading the original English text of Alice in Wonderland, every morning as I get up.
And the drawing is about the above story, and about Alicia getting smaller in time to my pedalling.
It is a drawing for Dani.
Also because Dani is beta tester for Happy Thing, making lots of drawings for me whenever I need to test a workshop (hahaha, I´m evil). He recently decided to call his brothers and himself: “Happy Thing Studios”, because he believes whatever coming with the word “Studios” in it needs to end up in movie theatres screens being admired by everyone.